Comment on page
At least 10 manual labeling per class is required to start auto-labeling.
- 1.On the Dashboard tab of the labeling project, click the
Create CUSTOM AIbutton at the bottom right of the Tab menu.
- 2.Click the
Start AI Trainingbutton at the bottom to training CUSTOM AI.
- 3.You can check the start and completion of the learning by email and the notification tab.
- 1.If there is no remaining unlabeled data, upload new unlabeled data.
- 2.On the Dashboard tab of the Labeling project, click the
Start Auto Labelingbutton at the bottom right of the Tab menu.
- 3.You can check the progress of auto-labeling on the Dashboard tab, and you will be notified by e-mail and notification when it is completed.
- 1.In the Labeling Project's Data List tab, set the filter at the bottom right of the tab menu to Complete Task Status.
- 2.Click the data you want to view in the Data List to see the auto-labeling results, and click the
Inspect Labelbutton in the bottom right to modify the labeling. (For more information, see Labeling > Manual-Labeling > Natural Language.)
With Inspectation and Modification, CUSTOM AI models can be regenerated with high-quality data, allowing more data to be auto-labeled more accurately. Repeat this process to continue improving auto-labeling.