Start Training Project
- 1.Click Dataset in the top navigation bar.
- 2.Mark the location check box to the left of the data you want to train in the data list.
- 3.Click the
Start AI Modelingbutton located at the top left of the data list.
- 1.Assign a GPU to use for training in the Training GPU option.
- 2.Set the Training Method.
- 3.Set the Preferred Method.
- 4.Set the Target Variable.
- 1.Check whether to use training by column of data and disable training data if any properties are to be excluded.
- 2.If you need data preprocessing by column of data, display the preprocessing check box for that property and click the
Preprocessingbutton at the top of the data information table.
- 1.Click the
STARTbutton on the right to start training the model with the options setted up.
- 2.E-mail and notification will be sent when the initial model training is complete, and e-mail and notification will be sent once more when all models in the project have completed training.