Comment on page
This namespace represents each lebeling image files in LABELING AI.
__init__(info, user, label_classes)
- info (str) : Information about the current labeling project corresponding to the object.
- user (str) : User for creating, modifying, deleting the label project.
- label_classes (list(Labelclass)) : List of Label classes needed when labeling the current Labelfile object.
- id : Project ID.
- file_name : Name of the file.
- status : Current status of the file in a project.
- file_url : Rrl of the file for further connectivity.
- width : Width of the image file.
- height : Height of the image file.
- labelproject : The project that the image belongs to.
- label_classes : Label classes in the labeling projects.
- url : Url for making progress in the project, comes from a new Util object.
- user : User information.
- user_token : User token information.
Returns the current object's self.file_name as a printable format.
Downloads the current image file to a designated file path.
- file_path (str) : Path for where you want to download, current path set as default.
Sets the current object's status as
- workAssignee (str) : Parameter for when you want to set a specific workAssignee's image, None set as default so that if not required, there's no need to enter.
Create a label with a designated class name, color, and other details.
create_label(label, class_name=None, color=None, box=, polygon=, structuredData=None)
- label (Label) : Label object for the label that will be created.
- class_name (str) : Name of the class for labeling.
- color (str) : Hex code of the color for labeling.
- box (list) : List of coordinates for box labeling.
- polygon (list) : List of coordinates for polygon labeling.
- structuredData (list) : Whether if it's a structured data.
Create a label from self.create_label() function.
- labels_raw (dict) : Dict including all the information for the current label, with the keys like
box, and etc.
Deletes current Labelfile object.